Saturday, September 26, 2009

Retro-Styled Outdoor Wall Light


I love the look and feel of this light!  It has the perfect lines for a mid-century home.  If it was available in copper or antique brass finish it would be perfect for my house.  You can purchase this great light for your house at Overstock.com.  I love shopping for items for my house at Overstock, I always have found that items that I buy have been well made and are a great price.  You can buy this great looking light here: http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Retro-style-Outdoor-Wall-Light/3411435/product.html?recommendation_id=f00e1d6f-77c8-467b-af93-b5a36ff5368a.0

Overstock also has a matching outdoor hanging pendant light if you are looking for something that would mount to your ceiling.

Anyway, I'm not affiliated in any way with Overstock.com.  It's just one of my favorite haunts.  The inventory is always changing, and you are sure to find some great things.

It's citywide garage sale day, so I have a full day ahead of me!  Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.