Monday, May 2, 2011

Time for a Little Kate - God Bless America


After watching President Obama's speech last night announcing the death of Osama bin Laden, I felt many emotions, as I am sure most people did.  I instantly remembered that day, almost 10 years ago that changed our country forever, and felt intense sorrow.  Watching the crowds that gathered at the White House, in Times Square, and at Ground Zero, I felt pride in my country as well.  The man who planned the World Trade Center attacks is dead.  I wasn't sure what the best way to share this on the blog was, but I felt that sharing a little Kate Smith was appropriate.  Of course, that national anthem is alway appropriate, and I have never heard a better version that what you will hear in the video below.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.