Friday, June 24, 2011

Movie Friday: Ben Hur

Wow, five blog posts in one week!  Maybe I'll finally get back into the hang of this (or maybe I'll start writing all of my posts on one night like I did this week - whatever works)!

It's time to get back into the routine of Movie Friday.  I'm getting to the point that I have gone through my classic movie collection, so it is getting a little more difficult to come up with movies!

Today I'm sharing a classic from 1959, Ben Hur, starring Charlton Heston.  This winner of 11 Academy Awards is set in 26 AD and follows a wealthy merchant from Jerusalem.  The film has a great plot, which has too much depth for me to share here.  If you would like to read more about the movie, you can find a detailed account of it on Wikipedia (here).


Have a great Friday and a relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.