Monday, March 3, 2014

Uncertain and Irritated

I am seriously considering making Cul-de-sac Shack a private blog and then deleting all content.  I have recently come across articles online where people were paid for their submissions that have stolen photos I personally took and posted on this blog.  At the moment I am considering my options.  I have contacted the author and publisher but they will not respond to my emails requesting my photos be removed from the article.  As such, I feel that to keep ownership of my own property, I need to remove the blog and associated files.  I will make a final decision soon and let you know before I take the blog down, if that is the route I decide to go with.  Thank you for the over 4 years you all have made having this blog an enjoyable experience.  

1 comment:

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.