Monday, December 14, 2009

Zenith B723R



As I have said before, my collection of antique radios is growing faster than I can share them with you.  One of my latest additions to the collection is this Zenith B723R.  It features a bakelite plastic case with both AM and FM channels.  It has great style and the it is in really good shape.  There is a scrape on the top of it as you can see in the middle picture.  I am unsure as to the date this set was manufactured, but I'd put my bets on some time in the late 1950s.  I love the color of the plastic, it is almost a red mahogany color, which looks great with the gold dial and grill cloth.  Plus, being a Zenith, it's a good quality set.  Now to find a place to display it...

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.