Monday, March 4, 2013

600th Post!

Hey everyone!  I didn't realize that I didn't post in February until I looked at my last post last night.  Oops!  Anyway, things have been busy around here and estate sales and auctions have been slow, so I haven't picked up any new vintage goodies since that awesome Gothic porch light.

The school year has reached the point where it just seems to be flying along as the end draws nearer.  I can't believe that I am almost finished with my seventh year of teaching.  Where did the time go?  Wow.

I doubt that you really want to hear too much about what has been going on in my personal life, as I try to keep this blog focused on vintage stuff.

So, until I find another good vintage find, I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive and I haven't forgotten about my wonderful readers!

Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Have you had a chance to work on your Mustang project? Hope it's going well.

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.