Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A Mid-Week Pick-Me-Up

This week has been, well, it's been... not my favorite, and there's still a long way to go.  Anyway, I was badly in need of something to cheer me up when I came across this.

How many of my readers are Big Bang Theory fans?  I absolutely love it.  It's my favorite American show since Will & Grace.  (My favorite British shows are Merlin and Ab Fab.)

Anyway, here is the Big Bang Theory flash mob for your Wednesday enjoyment!  Hope it gives you that much needed mid-week boost!  Bazinga!


1 comment:

  1. Haha I love it!! I've seen a few episodes of the first season, and a few when I'm randomly channel surfing on TV and every episode I've seen just makes me want to watch it even more! I hope your week gets better!

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.