Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bumps and Bruises...

Sometimes life seems to think that through all the stress we are dealing with at work and organizations we're involved in, we still don't have enough to deal with.  As such, now I get to deal with this:




My poor Buick got backed into while it was sitting in front of my house this week.  I'm in the process of the awful hassle of getting estimates for repair.  I can tell you that not only is the door dented, it now sags and is slightly sprung so that air whistles around the top of the door while driving.  I'm hoping that all body shops aren't going to want as much as the first one that I visited!  Only time will tell...of course the same could be said when I ponder if I might end up having a nervous breakdown!

Have a great evening everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Poor car. Hope you get it fixed up without further frustration.

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.