Monday, March 21, 2011

Mom Got My Birthday Present...

Okay, not really.  But back in the day, I would have been a bit jealous of anybody that I saw driving around in one of these.  Plus, while you are watching Mom enjoy her new 1957 Chevrolet Sport Sedan in this video, don't forget to check out the amazing mid-century house features.  Has anyone seen a revolving cake stand like that before?


Hope you all have a great Monday!  I'm to the point that I'm about ready to start counting down how many days are left in the school year.  It'll be over before I'm ready, that's for sure!

1 comment:

  1. MY dad once got my mom a car for a present - a rose colored STATION WAGON. Practical, yes. The car of her dreams... not so much.

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.