Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday CL Find

This week's CL find is an amazing vintage sofa.  This gorgeous green beauty would look right at home in any 1960s living room!  The button tufted back and the curved shape top off the beautiful fabric.  Long and low, if I had room for this piece, I woudn't be sharing it as a CL find, I'd be sharing it as a "look what I got" find.  Needless to say, it's too large for the bedroom-to-den conversion, so it will have to find another happy home.  Will it be yours?  The price ain't too shabby at $128.50 (antique mall prices can be so weird!).


Want to see the original ad?  You can find it here.

Hope you all have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. OMG. I am so in love with that sofa! I would put some modern hot pink and black pillows on it cause I'm weird like that :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.