Friday, April 8, 2011

Movie Friday: The Long, Long Trailer

I know that I've shared this movie before, but it's one of my favorites, and as such, it will probably pop up on Movie Friday from time to time.  I had a copy of this on VHS growing up, and I'm surprised that I didn't completely wear that tape out.  I just recently found it on DVD.  I'm a huge I Love Lucy fan, and since this movie features both Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz, I enjoy it even more.

This movie was released in 1954, based off the book of the same name written by Clinton Twiss.  Read all of the details here.


Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Lucy is the best. I remember seeing that movie on TV a Saturday afternoon and being SHOCKED that they weren't Lucy and Ricki of the TV show and not able to understand how that was possible! It's a cute movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big Lucy fan, but I really enjoyed this movie when I saw it on AMC last year.

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.