Tuesday, September 22, 2009

1968 RCA VJT31W Console Stereo - Last Week's Estate Sale Find

Last week's estate sale (auction) find is this incredible working RCA console stereo with am / fm / fm stereo / phonograph. It also features a tape input, which I can use to hook up a small DVD player to and play my CD's through the stereo. A sticker on the back of the unit shows that the previous owner paid $324.95 with tax for it. I got it for $6! It looks great in the dining room. This was another find that I couldn't pass up, yet I had no idea where I would put it. Stay tuned for more posts on my vintage radio collection!  Visit my Flickr Photostream by clicking on the photo to see more pictures of this incredible find!

2 comments:

  1. Lucky, lucky you! This is my big dream item. I've yet to find a good modern-styled one. All I ever seem to run across are the Spanish/Baroque-styled consoles from the 70s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, get a load of them gorgeous legs on that baby! I had to peek at the Flickr photo to see it bigger... the whole piece is just beautiful, whatta score!

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.