Sunday, September 20, 2009

Welcome to Cul-de-sac Shack!


I would like to welcome you to my new blog. From this page I will be bringing you updates on the restoration of my 1958 Ranch home in small town Missouri. I will post pictures of the house as it progresses, as well as pictures of estate sale finds (I love a good estate auction), and information on vintage electronics that I have acquired (a hobby of mine). I am sure that there will be other vintage themed things that I add on here as well, so please check back to see how things develop!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Missouri Michael! Just found you through RetroRenovation. So happy to find another vintage/retro-themed blog! Your house looks wonderful - can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.