Sunday, September 27, 2009

Golden Meadow Ironstone by Sheffield



The above image was found at Granny's Treasure Box 


This weekend was our town's Fall City-Wide Garage Sale, a hectic day which finds me zipping all over town to try to snatch up vintage mid-century finds.  I got some great treasures this weekend, which I am sure you will see more of over time.

The first find that I am going to share is a set of 12 plates in the Golden Meadow pattern by Sheffield.  I don't think these are probably from the 1950s, most likely from the late 1960s or 1970s.  I love the golden design on the white background.  I found these plates at a sale hosted by our local Lions Club.  They used these plates for club pancake feeds, before they started just serving on paper plates.  These just might become my new everyday dishes.  $3 for 12 plates, not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.