Sunday, July 24, 2011

Comment Issues?

Just wondering if I'm the only person having issues with Blogger on commenting on other people's posts?  Of course, if there is an issue for everyone, you won't be able to comment here... HMMM....

It keeps wanting me to choose my profile, and won't accept that I'm logged in to Blogger already.  I have had this issue in the past, and it has been my computer.  I normally run CCleaner and it cleans the junk off my computer and I am able to comment again, but that hasn't helped this time.

Any suggestions?

**  After a little more digging, this appears to be an issue with Internet Explorer.  When I use Firefox, I can comment all that I want.  Any suggestions on getting IE to let me comment again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.