Friday, July 29, 2011

AMC Cars for Sale

No, they aren't mine.  I don't know the people selling them.  But, it sure was fun looking up all the old AMC's!  I thought since I did the AMC post yesterday, I'd follow up for Friday with a little eye-candy that you could put in your own driveway if you so desire.  FYI - I do not gain any profit for sharing these with you, nor do I gain any profit if you purchase one of these cars or anything else from clicking into eBay this way.


Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

  1. That's funny. I had a customer in my store today, who ordered rear shoes & hardware for a '65 Rambler Marlin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted an AMC Eagle wagon back in the 80s. It was a 4wd car, sort of an early version of the Subaru Outback. But I could never find a decent used one, or maybe I couldn't afford the decent used ones. (I ended up with a Toyota Tercel 4wd wagon, which was a great car, but that's a different topic.) The AMC vehicles all look like turtles to me, boxy and sturdy, a look that gives a secure feeling.

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.