Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Giant Killer

I don't know why I am so fascinated with American Motors.  I have always been a huge GM fan.  I love my Buick.  Maybe it's the company name: American Motors.  No question about it, they are American cars.  They lasted through most of the 1980s, before they finally bacame part of Chrysler.  The only nameplate to survive from American Motors it Jeep. 

So, today, enjoy these two fun videos on 1966 American Motors.



Comparing an American Motors vehicle to a Cadillac?  Yes, they did!



Oddly enough, I really like this 1966 Rambler Classic Wagon.  It's styling is attractive and not awkward like AMC vehicles became in the 1970s (although I do like their 1970s designs, they just weren't well thought out for main-stream car buyers in my opinion).

Of course I can't mention Rambler and Cadillac in a post without also sharing this fun video of the Playmates song Beep Beep (The Little Nash Rambler) as sung by a Cadillac and a Rambler.



Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I guess if you're going to just pile the kids loose in the car, helmets and pads are a good idea! Loved the Rambler ad.

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.