Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sneaking Around to Write a Post

Hi everyone!  I've managed to escape from my conscience for a bit - I still haven't priced garage sale stuff, and he's going to be upset when he realizes this, so I haven't much time.

I found this really fun advertisement for the 1964 Impala last night and thought that it would be great to share on the blog.  I could see myself in a 1964 Impala Sport Coupe, couldn't you?




And just a reminder - my 50 follower giveaway is still taking entries!  I love that book I'm giving away, when I bought it at the bookstore back in February, I bought two copies, one for me and one for this giveaway.  Good thing I did - because you wouldn't be able to get my copy away from me!  All you have to do is leave a comment on the linked post, and you're entered!  If you want a chance for a second entry, try your hand at guessing what the mystery photo is!

Have a great Tuesday, I can't believe that my little sister turns 25 today!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you'll take pictures of your garage sale. I certainly miss those here in New York! Stan

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.