Sunday, November 14, 2010

Don't Mess With the Mid-West

Looks like that "church" group that I blogged about a couple of weeks ago that had a protest in my town at a soldier's funeral received a similar welcome in another small town in my part of the country.  Looks like this small town was even a little less welcoming than our town was.  Read about it here.

Once again, I ask that the group not be named in comments, as I don't want people finding my blog when they do a search for the group's name.  Thanks for your understanding.

1 comment:

  1. Weeeelllll now, isn't that just too bad? LOL

    I bet the local police had a TERRIBLE time with that investigation... No clues. Heh.

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.