Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's the Last Day of School!

Okay, so it's the last day of school...I have been incredibly busy this week, hence the lack of a post yesterday.  I'm going to be out of town this weekend, and I start teaching summer school on Monday, so things might be a little spotty with the blog for a while.  Add on top of that a trip to the Casablanca, a conference, a trip to Colorado, and a mission trip to Memphis, TN this summer, and I'm starting to fear that the blog might become ignored.  I promise I'll try to keep it updated regularly.  Today's the last day of school!  Woo Hoo!

Here is some classic automotive eye candy for you to drool over today.


Have a great Thursday!  Tomorrow is Movie Friday!

4 comments:

  1. We'll keep the light on for you and save a seat lol...

    The cars are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOO HOOOO! (And less than a month until 'As Time Goes By'!!!!!) Hang in there Michael!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy last day of school! that must be a great feeling :) Now that the weathers nice here, everyone seems to be bringing out their old beauties for a spin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am seriously in love with that 1953 Hudson and wondering if I have enough money coming in from my next consulting job to make an offer. Thanks Michael, darn you! ;)

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.