Sunday, May 16, 2010

See Mrs. Gray she's proud today because her roses are in bloom

Okay, no roses here...actually roses are one thing that I never plan to plant here at the Shack.  Not my flower of choice.

What is blooming at the moment?  Honeysuckle!


My photos of my pink honeysuckle never look as nice as it does in person.  Oh well, that pink really stands out!


My white honeysuckle is just beginning to bloom.  Last summer it bloomed almost all summer because it stayed in the 70 most of the summer (it was a strange summer).  It is going to have to be cut back some - it's really starting to take over...which is part of the plan, I want it to hide the ugly chain link fence.  However, it is growing into my bee balm, which I don't want - so, time to trim it up!


Close up shot of the white honeysuckle buds and blooms.

Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. My Star Jasmine is blooming too! But they only bloom once a year boo lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are pretty! and i love the smell when I walk by a fence covered in honeysuckle.

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.