Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Return of the Mystery Photo

Hey everyone!  Long time, no post!  Sorry about that, but my summer schedule for posting will probably be kind of hit and miss for a while.

Summer school is going well, that is except for the fact that I had a crash and burn yesterday playing tag with my kiddos...rubber gym floor plus shoes with little traction = disaster (what else?).  Anyway, now that I have a nice little floor burn on my elbow, knee, and hand, I will make sure that I wear different shoes today.

I'm not sure how many retro finds I will be getting for a while.  I just looked at my calendar, and this Saturday and July 3 are the only Saturdays that I have free until July 17.  It's gonna be a busy summer!

Anyway, due to the beginning of summer school, finishing up state paperwork, and having no time to find myself anything retro, I haven't had much to share (or time to do it for that matter).  I may have to start digging through my storage to find things that I might have overlooked to share with you.

So, today marks the return of the mystery photo.  I'm going to give you a few days to try to figure this one out, and most likely I will share it's identity on either Saturday or Sunday. 

Now, for you viewing (and guessing) pleasure, here it is:


Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. Fun~ I love this game!
    ....I do believe it is pottery of some sort?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is HILARIOUS! I have no idea what that is! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very tough to see on my laptop screen, but I'm going to guess it's the side of a dresser or other wooden piece of furniture.

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.