Friday, November 27, 2009

It's a Wonderful Life



It's Friday again!  That means that it is movie day.  As Christmas is quickly approaching, I am going to share some of my favorite mid-century Christmas movies with you all. 

First up is It's a Wonderful Life.  It's family tradition to watch this movie on Thanksgiving evening after the big meal and the day with the family.  We continued this tradition this year.  It's a Wonderful Life is my mother's favorite Christmas movie, which is why it is always the first one that we watch each year.  I'll share my favorite with you closer to Christmas. 

It's a Wonderful Life is such an uplifting and inspiring story, it's no wonder that it's held such appeal even after all these years!

If you are out Black Friday shopping today, good luck!

1 comment:

  1. One of the most wonderful movies ever, and I'll be watching it again this year!

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.