Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Post Topics

I have a list of numerous topics to cover on the blog, from things I own, to things that were important in mid-century design, but occasionally I come up blank.  The things on the list in front of me don't interest me at the moment.  Sometimes I would like to know what you, my readers, are interested in, so that I may occasionally post on a topic you have requested.  If you have a topic that you would like me to post on, please add it in the comments below.  I won't make any guarantees that I will make a post on your topic, but if it strikes my interest, you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.