Saturday, September 18, 2010

Child of the 90's

Being in my late 20's, I consider myself mostly a child of the 90's (of course, I am most definitely a child of the 80's).  The years in which I matured were in the 90's though, so that's what I think about the most.

I still don't know what got me into 1950's / 1960's stuff, but I'm thinking it was probably the great old shows that Nick at Nite used to show.  (Mr. Ed, I Love Lucy, Green Acres...)

Anyway, back to the 90's for today's post.  It's gonna be a little lengthy, as I'm sharing some of my favorite music videos from the time.

First, Ace of Base: The Sign


Second, Real McCoy: Another Night


Third, No Doubt: Spiderwebs (oooohhh...Gwen Stefani :P)


Fourth, The Verve: Bittersweet Symphony (Cruel Intentions, anyone?)


Fifth, Counting Crows: Mr. Jones


I could go on and on and on and, well you get the idea. So I'll just limit it to five for today.  The songs are in no particular order so the first one is not necessarily my favorite.  Have a great Saturday, and enjoy some great 90's music!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.