Friday, September 24, 2010

Pyrex Friday

Movie Friday is on vacation today...mostly because I have not had one night this week that I was home before 8:30pm, and I haven't had a chance to come up with one, or the energy to even consider what I might do.  13 1/2 hours away from home 4 days straight (and I get to do it again today) kind of takes it out of you.  So, in place of Movie Friday, I am posting some fun Pyrex finds on eBay.  I'm so glad that they got the little widget working again.  It was very frustrating!


Please note that I am not in any way affiliated with the sellers of these items, and I do not receive any financial gain for sharing them with you.

Also, feel free to bid on any of these if you are interested.  I never share with you all what I am looking at or bidding on until it is mine all mine.   I'm not crazy enough to try people to bid against me!

Also, if you have not already done so, make sure you sign up for my Pick Your Prize Give-away!

Have a great Friday!

1 comment:

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.