Tuesday, December 15, 2009

1950 Chevrolet Technicolor Ad: Coral Gables

I spent last evening searching fruitlessly for information for a post idea that I had.  After a few hours of research, I gave up, and added the idea to my topic list to hopefully get more information on.

Now, after I had some time searching without success, I thought that it might be time to find a video of paradise.  That's when I found this great Roads to Romance: Coral Gables video produced by Chevrolet in 1950.  There is some amazing architecture from the campus of the University of Miami.  After the stress at work lately, I'm thinking a nice get away like this might be a good thing!



Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. I am assuming this was played before movies?! Haha I guees id have to be, color Tv didnt come out until 1953. Great Vid! I love the Old Technicolor!

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.