Friday, December 11, 2009

Movie Friday: How The Grinch Stole Christmas



This is a classic.  Unfortunately, I don't have it in my personal collection.  I do, however, make sure that I read the book to my students.




Unfortunately, I feel that this is my theme song this year.  I have set it as my ring tone on my phone.  I just can't seem to get into the Christmas spirit this year.  I put lights up on the outside of the house, but I don't  have a tree up yet, and I haven't decided if I'm even going to put one up.  My para is determined that she is going to get me into the Christmas spirit.  I did decorate my classroom for my students, so I have put one tree up.  Have a great Friday!  I'm looking forward to the weekend, personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.