Sunday, December 13, 2009

Surprise!



It's always interesting each year when I get out the Christmas decorations.  I always find something new!  I completely forgot that I had found this vintage plastic nativity set, in it's original box, until I came across it while digging out my antique ornaments.  It's like an early Christmas present!  It's going to get to sit next to the Christmas tree, on top of my Majestic console radio.

It's another milestone day for the blog!  I now have 20 followers!

2 comments:

  1. I like your Ornaments! Id really like to see your Console!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mick! I did a post on the console early on in the blog. You can see it here:

    http://cul-de-sacshack.blogspot.com/2009/10/1946-majestic-radio.html

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.