Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Little Change

Today I just wanted to let you know that I am going to switch from my 7 day a week posting schedule to a 6 day a week posting schedule.  I will have a new post every weekday, and one post on the weekend.  I am leaving the weekend open so that I can choose either Saturday or Sunday, depending on my schedule.  This will likely be in effect until the school year ends, as work activities have been hindering my ability to create posts daily.  Thank you for following Cul-de-sac Shack, and thanks for your understanding in this small change.  Of course, I will still feature great mid-century finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.