Sunday, February 28, 2010

This One's for Mick!


Here are some ideas for Mick's search for a TV lamp.  I think I may have to find something more elaborate than my little green planter TV lamp after looking at these!

Also, I found a couple of great TV lamps on Etsy, so I have them featured in a piece in the sidebar to the left, just below the recent comment section.

Please note that I am not affiliated with any of the above sellers or eBay.  I do not receive any financial gain for sharing these with you.  If you are interested in buying something listed above, I suggest going into eBay through one of Retro Renovation's eBay posts and help Pam out a little, as she will get a little financial help to keep Retro Renovation running through each purchase you make by entering though her blog.

1 comment:

  1. You just HAD to fuel the addiction didnt you! LOL. Im starting to wonder if maybe that panther I saw yesterday wasnt a TV lamp after all. Mhmmm will have ot check it out on my next trip down there. Thanks for the Post!

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.