Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Another Fun Craigslist Find!





I love finding vintage furniture on Craigslist.  I am not in the market to buy, but the styles are so great.  This set is currently available for only $300!  What a steal (although not as big of a steal as my Hey-Wake set that I picked up for $170)!

According to the seller:

"1950's solid maple bedroom set from Roanoke, VA. Purchased new in the 1950's by my family. Solid construction in good shape. Includes double drawer dresser, two night stands, beveled mirror and head and foot board for full bed. Local pick up only."

You can view the original ad here.

Have a great Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Looking up vintage furniture on craigslist is one of my favorite time suckers, as well. that's a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my--do I live in the only part of the country where the thrift stores aren't thrifty and everyone wants outrageous prices for their Hey-Wake? If that were here I'd buy it just to resell it at that price!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope Christine, I live in the only part of the country where not only is mid-century marked up waaaay beyond retail, but no one has anything good for sale on CL anyways. =/

    Great finds, I wish I could find cool stuff local to me, for a REASONABLE price lol...

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.