Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Car Shopping...

...okay, not really.  The Buick and I are still happily united, with many adventurous miles ahead of us.  The old girl just rolled 60,000 miles.  Not bad for a 1996 model.

Anyway, these great vintage car commercials have caught my eye, and I thought they'd be a great way to cheer up a Tuesday (Wednesday's almost here...and it's all downhill from there!).

First up: 1957 Chevrolet (my dream car.  If I ever win the lottery, there will be one of these sitting in my garage!)


Next: The Studebaker Lark Daytona Wagonaire


Finally: 1959 Edsel (can anybody say "Flop"?)



Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I remember the '57 Chevy my Dad had.....red and white hardtop convertible! I loved it and was too young to give it a spin! One of the best!~
    Jim

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.