Friday, October 8, 2010

Movie Friday: Psycho

For Movie Friday through the month of October, I'm going to be featuring some movies for Halloween.



I thought it fitting to start things off with some Alfred Hitchcock.  My all time favorite Hitchcock is "The Birds" but as I have already shared that one, I picked Psycho for this week.  I love these videos that Hitchcock made to promote his movies.  They're more than a trailer, he explains bits and pieces of the story to get you really hooked on what happened.

Have a great Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I will never forget the first time my friends and I watched this! The 1960 one is MUCH better than the William H. Macy remake (I think) You cant go wrong with Hitchcock!..."Dial 'M' for Murder please :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.