Friday, October 22, 2010

The eBay Saga: Chapter Conclusion

I am happy to report that today I finally got my return shipping charges refunded for the bowl that the seller got mixed up.  I also received a refund from the seller of the mixing bowls that arrived broken.  I requested that since half of the bowls arrived undamaged that I would be happy to receive half of the purchase price back.  I didn't mess with asking for a shipping refund.  The seller was happy with my request to keep the two unbroken bowls and receive a 50% refund, and I'm happy that I got some money back out of it all.  So ends this chapter.  I love happy endings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.