Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bubble Gets an Ab Fab Lesson on the New Year

Okay, I know that the New Year has come and gone, and we are all getting settled into life after the holidays.  But, while we are all still getting used to writing 2010 instead of 2009 (anybody else messed up any checks yet?), I wanted to share a clip from one of my favorite TV shows.  Absolutely Fabulous was a British series that ran on BBC.  I always caught it on Comedy Central here in the States.  Are any of my readers Ab Fab fans?  Anyway, nothing can help us understand exactly what the New Year means better than this explaination for Bubble.  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.