Friday, January 15, 2010

Movie Friday: Niagara



I think it is about time to add a little Marilyn Monroe to the blog, don't you?  I first saw this movie on one of the classic movie channels when I was in high school (at least 10 plus years ago).

Niagara is a great suspense thriller from 1953.  I haven't watched it in a few years, but I used to watch it at least every two weeks or so.

According to the YouTube user that posted this video:

"Rose and George Loomis are vacationing in a bungalow at Niagara Falls. Their relationship is getting worse and worse. They met the Cuttlers, spending a late honeymoon in the next bungalow. By accident, Polly Cuttler discovers that Rose has a lover. But what she is not aware of is that Rose and her lover intend to attract George in the falls to murder him..."

Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot thank you enough for posting this!!!! Iv never seen this movie before, but Im pretty sure my 20th Birthday this year is going to be a LOT like the gardenparty dancing scene. Without the guy storming out and smashing the record. Thank You Thank you! My group is going to uses this movie to find vintage clothes and such!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great idea for a birthday party Mick! 20 is a great one, nobody can call you a teenager anymore, and then 21 is exciting...then it's not such a big deal anymore after that.

    I'm glad that you enjoyed the movie and that you can find it useful for your party!

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.