Monday, October 19, 2009

New Mid-Century Styled Sofa Set


I was browsing one of my favorite haunts, Overstock.com, and came across this sofa and chair set.  I think it's incredible!  Wouldn't it look great in a mid-century living room?  Looks like the reviews from others are pretty good on it as well.  A little pricey for me, but if you are looking for a new living room set, check this out!  You can view this on their site here.

I couldn't bring myself to get rid of my 1950's French Provincial sofa anyway... it's a family piece.

Sorry it's such a light post today...I enjoyed a lazy weekend.  Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.