Saturday, October 10, 2009

Vintage Health-O-Meter Scale



Sometimes you just have to find something to stand out and make a statement.  I've been keeping my eye out for a retro-style scale for my bathroom re-do that I am still working on.  (At least everything works now!).  I ran across this old Health-O-Meter by Continental at a yard sale this summer.  I really like the black and white scheme on it, although the fact that the print is not symmetrical on either side of the handle really tests me.  I like things to be evened out!  Seems to be pretty much accurate and will be a great period piece for the bathroom when done!

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous,, That is the exact scheme & color of my bathroom!! enjoy it is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.