Thursday, October 15, 2009

Vintage Wallpaper



While doing some searching for mid-century wallpaper a while back I stumbled across designyourwall.com and their collection of "Retro Vintage" wallpaper.  I really liked the above design...I can just picture it in a kitchen with some soft yellow metal cabinets and appliances.  Their prices seem a bit high, in my opinion, but a small bit of wallpaper can really add some style to a space.  Could be a great deal for a small kitchen or other small space, depending on your favorite design.  Anyway, if you are interested, check out the other fun designs on their website (http://www.designyourwall.com/store/Retro-Vintage-wallpaper-c-33.html).

I also really liked this design, which I think would look great with a set of vintage pink appliances.




Please note that I have no affiliation with the above website.  I am posting only because I found their products interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.