Wednesday, March 10, 2010

200 Posts! Wow!


Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

I can't believe that I have made it to 200 posts!  Not only that, but 40 people actually find that I'm interesting enough to follow my blog.  Amazing!  Thank you all for helping me make it to this milestone.  To celebrate, my little sister, Megan, and I decided to do a little disco dancing for you.

I also wanted to add some of my favorite Lily Tomlin clips to share as well.  I love Lily Tomlin - I think it might have something to do with her eyes.

First up, a little Ernestine and The Phone Company:


Next, a little Ernestine chatting it up with Cher (one ringy dingy, two ringy dingy):


Finally, a little Lily as Edith Ann on Sesame Street:


Today is also my big state review at work.  Nervous?  Yes I am.  But I am sure it will go well, I've put a lot of work into it.

Thanks for following the Shack!  Have a great Wednesday!

~Michael

3 comments:

  1. You'll do great on your review! Happy 200!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily Tomlin still cracks me up when I watch her, thanks for posting those, a great start to my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read everyday. I've just never done the follower thing or commented!

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.