Monday, March 15, 2010

Distinguished Merchandise - from S & H Green Stamps

So, last week I shared all of those old S&H Green Stamps and booklets that I got at that estate sale.  Included with those items was a catalog from 1956 for S&H's Diamond Jubilee.  There are a lot of great things in there, and today, I've scanned a few pages to share.


First up, the pages above and below show dinnerware and glassware that could be purchased with Green Stamps.  (If you click on the pictures, they will enlarge so that you can see them better.)  I'm really loving item B, the Ebonette Kowles China, item E, the Colony Glass 13 piece hostess set, and item H, the Knowles Ebonette Three Tier Tid Bit Tray with wrought iron handle.



Now, a couple of pages of beautiful mid 1950s lamps.


Item C in the photo above is a great TV lamp planter, much like the one that I shared in my eBay widget on Saturday.


Finally, here ya go, a page full of eye candy!  These lamps are fantastic!  I am particularly fond of item K, the brass plated table lamp, and item P, the ceramic and brass three-way table lamp, available in pink, white, or black base.  I'll take one in each color, please!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Hey! Item "B" My great grandmother Youngblood had a full set for 8 in that pattern, but it has slowly been broken up and now the lone survivor hangs on the wall in my moms livingroom... I do very much like the pattern, but you can only find a few pieces on Ebay every now and then.

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.