Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Blogs I'm Following...

Wow, I need to update my blogroll.  I have started following so many more blogs lately!  It's so refreshing to see so many people interested in mid-century design and lifestyle.  Here is a list of the blogs that I'm currently following:

Give Me The Good Old Days

1950's Atomic Ranch House

1950s Unlimited

The Gonce House

A Vintage Revolution

Atomic Addiction

Atomic Tea Party

Black Olives On My Fingertips

Chadwell Chronicles

Children of the 90s  (yes I'm aware this isn't mid century, but if you're my age, you'll appreciate it)

Decades a Go-Go

Dime Store Thrift

Eichler Homes in Sacramento

Everyone Goes to Mick's

I'm Not Old, I'm Vintage

It's A Very Cherry World!

Jenn Ski

Living in the Past

love2junk

Mid Century Madness

Mid-Century Living


No Pattern Required

Oh Boy! Toy Company Blog

One Gal's Trash

Our Mid-Century Ranch-Bungalow

Practice in Time

Rancho Tostado Redux

Retro Renovation (Pam's the mid-century queen!  And she has just introduced Retro Renovation 3.0 - looks great!)

Retro-luxe

Shallow Thoughts from Iowa

sparklythings

Storybook Ranch

The Big Mama Introspection

The Bewildered Brit

The Elegant Thrifter

The Vintage Life

The Vintage Wife

themohouse

ThrillsVille DeLuxe

Ultra Swank

Uncle Atom

Vintage Engineer Boots

Wedgwood Tulsa

ZootsuitMama

~Welcome to DeluxeVille~

Let's see, if I'm counting right, that's 45 blogs!  Wow!  If there's a blog listed here that you haven't checked out, I'm sure that they would love for you to visit!  I really appreciate all the work that everyone puts into their blogs.

6 comments:

  1. That's very nice of you to mention the blogs you follow and obviously like. You were my blog's FIRST follower and I've enjoyed reading your posts and learning some things I didn't know about "my" decade. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im with Chris! Your were my first follower, and getting to know you and the shack has just been great! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to check all of these out when I get a bit of free time.

    Thanks for doing this & for the shout out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following me--I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following Practice in Time- I think you found me before I found you, but I'm here to stay!

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.