Saturday, March 27, 2010

Harmony House

I came across an old Harmony House plate at my favorite little junk shop, which I picked up for a quarter.  Harmony House was a Sears line.  I've always been partial to Montgomery Wards, personally.  Anyway, curiosity got the best of me and here are some beautiful Harmony House pieces found on the big auction site.



I'm hoping that the rain and storms hold off for a bit today.  I'm headed over to a town about an hour away for an estate sale.  I can't wait!  Auction time!

Please note: I am not affiliated with eBay or the sellers of the products shown above.  I do not receive any financial gain for sharing them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.