Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm Glad That's Done!



Wow, what a day yesterday was.  My review went well.  As with all reviews from the state department of education, they always find something they want you to fix.  All of my things are small, and more than half of them have already been fixed.  The review began around 9:45 AM and we finished up right at noon.  I really appreciated the lady that came down for my review, she didn't make a big deal when something wasn't quite as the state would want it, she just offered guidance on how to fix it to make it what they wanted and moved on from there.  And now, I don't need to worry about another review like this for five years.  Woo hoo!  I celebrated when I got home with a nice cold glass of Andre Spumante.

All of this mental stress over the past two weeks has finally taken it's toll on me, and I can't come up with a topic for today's post.  Not a very good follow-up to post number 200, is it?  Sorry!  I'll be back tomorrow with Movie Friday.  I have finally taken the time to sit down and brainstorm a list of movies, and I have enough to cover the next month.  We'll start with two more movies from the late 1980's (I was made in the 80s :P) and then go to the 1970s for a week, and then to the 1960s for a week.  After that, well, I guess we'll just see what happens when that time comes!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the review and the posts. I'm trying to get it going on my blog too...and, I'm also in Missouri. Check out my posts about retro Independence at Zootsuitmama!

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than 7 days will go into moderation until I can approve them. Thank you for your patience and understanding! Comments are not to be used to advertise your business or personal Craigslist advertisements. These will be DELETED. Thanks.